Okay, so I had them this weekend--The Blues.
I swear my emotions are cyclical and I hate it. I even had a few moments of an ugly cry this afternoon hoping it would make me feel better; nope, it didn't. However, I was called out to a water balloon fight, so that was fun, I needed that. lol

Tomorrow is 5 months since my surgery and I'm stuck at 35 pounds. That is horrible! I feel like a failure, but I have to keep my head up, keep moving and remember that this is a TOOL!

"hey Nicole, you added a TOOL to you life, not a miracle"
"it is a TOOL for you to use, not a cure-all"
"it is not a license to eat anything you want, you still have to watch it, it is a TOOL"
"have you heard that it is a TOOL?"
Yes, these are the ramblings of the crazy Nicole.

But with these thoughts, one bright moment popped into my head... a moment I had on Friday.I was cleaning out my closet and I filled two over sized lawn bags with fat clothes!

While bagging things up, I came across two pair of jeans. I know I wore one pair of these jeans a week before my surgery... here I am modeling them...



sorry for the poor quality of pictures, I couldn't use the flash. But I think you see the point, look how far I HAVE come...
oh and these will be cut up in the very near future and then I shall hand over the squares to a more sewing talented person than I am and beg for help making them into a throw pillow cover.

I want to always know how far I've come! I'll post pics of the final product.