I had mentioned in my Chicago post about the new thing that had been keeping me busy for a while. Both Alexa and Jodie mentioned to me that I needed to read the Twi.light series. Yeah, yeah. Alexa has even been carrying it in her car for about 6 months waiting for me to take it from her. Jodie finally handed me the book and I decided to take it to Chicago with me. I never opened it up on my way up there or once I was there (thank goodness, I never would have seen the kiddos), but I did open it after I bawled my eyes out saying goodbye to hide my red face. Oh boy, it was all over after that. I couldn't stop reading it on the plane and I was mad the whole way home from the airport cause I was missing valuable reading time. LOL.
I finished the first one soon, and then ran out and got the second one, I borrowed the thrid and the forth one from Kristine and didn't leave my house until they those were done. I have never in my life stayed up until all hours of the night for a freakin book. OHMYGOSH those books rock. Yes Alexa and Jodie, I should have listened to you earlier. I am now a Twi.light fan, I have been sucked in, heaven help me. LOL