So it is 16 minutes into the new year and new decade. Wow has time flown by.
I have been stewing all day about the close out of the year, and what my goals should be. This is what I do every year and every year it makes my stomach all in knots.

I think back over this year, and I am going to focus on what I have accomplished...
- one year at a new job. Surviving my boss is an accomplishment in itself.
- began WW again, true, I have not been following it well, but I do make myself go to the weekly meetings and hold myself accountable for the # that shows up on the scale
- I had a very sucessful show in October
- I finally got my stuff out on Etsy!
- I put a X-mas tree up
- Watched KBC kick ass in sports.
- I hung pictures up in my dining room ( I love to see where I have been!)
- I watched more babies being born and celebrating many birthday's with my friends & their children! 2010 will bring a new round of babies!

So for this year's goals, I'm going to keep it simple...
- get Samson healthy
- blog more, as much as I love the facebook quick posts, I need to get more out of my system
- create more art, I freakin' love glass!
- have a living front lawn again

that's it. I can't promise myself any more than that. I'm never good at those promises, so I'm not going to let myself down again.

I wish all my wonderful, caring, loving friends a great new year and I could not be 'Nicole' without you. You have no idea how important you are to me. Hugs