Every now and again, I am forced to say 'thank you' for the things that i have in life. I find myself taking most things for granted and living in my little bubble, and swift kick in the tush is all I need to see a different perspective on life.

This week's lesson: movers do a valuable service to homeowners.


Ooooh my achin' body! J & B are moving out of their house and into an awesome 2 story house right around the corner from my new house. I love being neighbors--it is the coolest thing ever. Anywho, J & B are the types of folks that are super human (or at least they think they are). They think they can move everything on their own. Now this would not be a big deal if they had cheap particle board furniture or laminate; they have good old fashion solid American made stuff. I couldn't even lift a empty drawer if I tried. Everything stinkin' section of a piece of furniture is 'real'. you know how the bottoms of drawers, or the back of a unit has that painted to look like real wood cardboard--oh no, not their stuff. And then on top of their furniture, they also have tons of crap. I can say it is crap b/c I have it too. All that stuff that you just throw in a box to get it moved, it really doesn't have a place in your home.


We started moving stuff about 8:00 last night, and ended ~2:00am in the morning. Jodie called and woke me up and had me working again until I had to get to work to help interview a guy. Once I got a shower and sat down for a moment, the stiffness and soreness set in. I felt it take over my body and I could not move. And I know I'm being a baby, I did not do a fraction of what the guys did nor what J & B did this morning, but I'm sooooo sore. I ache and I creek when I walk. I am just too old for this $#*!.



So, there is why i admire movers, they have a tuff job