I'm sick. That cutie neice of mine gave me a cold. I love her, but she could have kept this to herself. Oh-well.

I'm on Day 2 of my life style change. I'm not going to call it a diet, diet is a bad word. Diets don't work, but overall changes do. Day 1 went okay, I was tempted to eat just to eat, but then I didn't want to get up off of the couch cause I was comfy, so that seemed to save me.

Day 2 is kinda rocky. I forgot my lunch and dinner at home, so I had to go get SubWay for lunch. By the time I headed out to get that, I had begun to get the shakes cause I waited too long between meals. I broke down and got 2 peanut butter cookies... guess how many points that is!? 10.5!!! for two cookies. that is a third of my daily points! can you believe that! But I recorded everything I ate, and I guess that is the most important thing, right!?