I won a small battle today--screw that--I won a HUGE battle tonight!

One of my favorite foods on this planet is bread and butter. I LOVE IT. I seek it out. After running a few errands with the family tonight and trying to hit a local place to eat, we ended up going to Cracker Barrel. Okay me going to CB is like taking an alcoholic to a bar during happy hour. So, everyone is hungry and J asks the waitress for some biscuits and cornbread. OHMYGOSH--there is a huge stack of biscuits on the table. That is a particular bread that I'm in love with. They were calling TO me--"NICOLE, EAT US; SLAP SOME BUTTER ON US AND GOBBLE US UP" Did I eat one!? NO I DID NOT! Yay me! I'm so excited for myself. I just sat there and looked at Lan and thought about what I was going to do when I got home; what stuff needed to be done. And you know what.? It wasn't that horrible, I'm not missing it. The victory of NOT eating biscuits is better tasting then any bread & butter I would shove in my face.
I'm sure you can sense the grin on my face; I'm smiling ear to ear.

VICTORY WILL BE MINE. I WILL BEAT THIS--I WILL WIN!