I want to drop a quick post before I go to Yoga this evening...

I hit the big 3-0 this morning! 30 pounds lost! I cannot believe it! And what I really can't believe is this high I have going. I'm so in awe how my life has changed in the 11 weeks since I had my surgery. I feel my confidence climb as my body shrinks. I feel so healthy, it truly is an amazing thing.

One thing that has been on my mind lately is the advice that I've gotten from friends. My gosh am I a lucky person--I have some of the best people standing beside me in life! I honestly would not have gotten this far without the honest words that friends have been telling me over these last several months (the months before the surgery and since). And you know what? I in turn LOVE being there for my friends; just able to do small or large things for them. I enjoy the give and take that a friendship has--that is what makes life so good, the knowledge that you have people there for you and that you are there for them. I wish I could express better in words the feelings I have for you guys.

So, I mentioned Yoga. I need to do some kind of exercise and since I'm athletically challenged in the worst way, I figure Yoga would good for me. (and I won't hurt anyone else). I took my first class last week and thoroughly enjoyed it, a great instructor! I'm hoping tonight's class goes just as well, I loved the dull hurt I felt for the next two days.

I'm cutting it off here folks, I'll have to post about my 2 month followup with the surgeon. All went well btw, there are just details I want to share.

Namaste!