So, a roach followed me in tonight when I was carrying the mini-refrig that I had to borrow ( that is another blog, when I'm not so angry). The roach was Texas-sized and scary! Brody and Sam just watched it crawl up the wall. I ran out to the garage to get some Ra.id and all I had was stuff for wasps, but I grabbed it anyway and ran back inside. There it was, right above the entertainment center! I shot at it and it fell, and I heard it hit somewhere -- GROSS. I quickly grab my phone and text Jodie, it goes something like this...
nb: there is a huge roach in the house
jr: do you have raid
nb: I have stuff for wasps, but I sprayed it anyway, help me
jr: help how?
nb: I hear it dying and it is freaking me out, come kill it.
so not 90 seconds later, the Acadia pulls up, the dogs attack her and she goes after it! It was slowly dying behind the TV. She gives it one more spray, I grab 10000 paper towels and pull it out. My skin is crawling.
Her job was done, she says good night and leaves!
Thanks Jodie, just another thing I can count on you for!