Just talked to Sandy, I was checking to see how Seth got off to his first day of school--it sounded positive!! She asked how my day was and I was just telling her that it was a typical Monday. That so small things annoyed me today, it was like someone was pickin' at me. I just want to be left alone people... LOL. Pick pick pick.

Anyway, enough of that... So, I've decided to start my week 2 over again on WOE, I just wasn't doing it right. I'm proud of myself for recognizing that things just weren't right, and instead of complaining and then ditching it, I'm starting over again. Yeah, so what, my days begin on Monday now, I'm still going to weigh on Wednesday, no biggie. Saturday night I had the worst craving for Cheerios and I gave into them. I guess it was better to give into that than a whole bag of cookies or something. They kinda gave me a tummy ache, I'll think twice before doing that again.
I'm still obsessing about stepping on the scale every time I walk into my bathroom. I'll even weigh at my 3am pee break--that is just sad and ridiculous. The scale is not moving much this week, which is fine (say that 10 more times and maybe you'll start believing it). Just saying "I've lost 21.8 lbs so far" is the most awesome thing ever. I feel so good about my accomplishment, but when the scale looks back at me with a number I don't like, I get frustrated. But I need to know that losing weight is not always going to mean that the scale moves in the downward direction. AND! AND! the thing that should really kick my butt over the scale thing is that I feel GREAT. I can tell in the way I feel, the way clothes are fitting and by sight that things are happening. Just cause the scale doesn't give me a number I like doesn't mean I'm failing. I can really tell that I'm loosing my mid-section. If girls have love handles, that is a place I'm loosing it. I can tell that my back fat rolls (yeah, sorry, that was a bad visual) are not as rolly (sorry again). I can feel my clothes hanging on me differently. All of these things are I can feel and touch, but that damn freakin' number just stares at me.
Breathe, take a Midol, and just melt away (literally)