Friday is really not the beginning of the weekend, but I'll start my story there...



So I reported a few days ago that I started the "Crack the Weight Loss Code" program. OHMYGOSH! I need to give a huge shout out to Jill, (Jodie's sister) who introduced us to this awesome program. I will be completely honest and say that I was very skeptical, but I have been known to be wrong; so I now I am speaking up and saying it loud--this program kicks ass! I just have so much to say about it, I don't know where to start. Just go buy the book, you'll see for yourself! I feel incredible, just with eating the correct food, I have not hit the gym in weeks. I know I shouldn't be weighing every day, but I do ( a few times a day to be honest) and I'm down 3.5 lbs in 5 days! That is insane--INSANE people. Eating the correct balance of things can completely change your body. Insane but true! So... that leads into my first Friday story:



Friday morning:

Nicole needs new bras--BAD. I look down at 'the girls' and they are barely in my bra--my bra is so big on me it is ridiculous. I need to be at work in a few minutes and my bra is HUGE. So I run to my closet and go to the reserves. I have a dresser in my closet that I have all the bras and other under garments that I've grown out of b/c I gained too much weight. So, the bras start flying as I find one that I think fits me. Success! I found one... wow, what a difference it makes when you actually wear something that fits. An amazing feeling! So I had another body change and it semi-freaked me out, I'm shaking my head.



Friday night:

Sandy and I went to the Dave Matthews Band concert. We had a blast. Friday night was the first time that Sandy was away from Sage for an evening; if she was worried about it, she hid it very well. I have been to many Dave concerts, but this one was like no other... he played the piano for the first time, Tim Reynolds was playing with the band and then he pulled out a cover of Talking Heads "Burning Down the House" and Peter Gabriel "Sledgehammer". It was incredible. It was hot, but incredible. Why in the hell do they decided to come in AUGUST. Anywho, it was fun!



Saturday:

The dogs needed their nails trimmed--badly. I had made an appt at the vet for their pedicures (LOL) and woke up early after the concert to take them. After they go that done, the tech girl tells me that Brody is due for his annual and it is important to do it because he is six now. So I tell them to go ahead and do it, the only thing waiting for me is a messy house that needs to be picked up. After they get done with him and the vet talks to me saying that his checkup was good, the tech comes back out and says Sammy's annual is due at the end of the month. UGGG, really people! You don't look at these things when I make the appt! So they take Sammy on to do his checkup. So 2 hours and $423 later, I was headed back home. I was just sick to my stomach, I was thinking it was going to be $15 & 15 minutes. yeah whatever



Saturday Night:

Had some girls over to work on some glass. Jodie came over early to talk about what things need to get done and we go downstairs so I can show her how to use the cold working equipment. (Oh! as Jodie and I were talking, I really looked at her--you can tell in her face/neck/shoulders/chest that she has lost weight--it is incredible, she is only a few days before me on the plan!) What a pain in the ass the cold working tools became. I was having the hardest time changing the belts on the wet-belt sander, my gosh I wanted to scream! But in the end we got it working and I put Jodie and Mel to work. Chrissy (such a cute belly) and Susi (our secretary at work, she is so sweet) headed upstairs with me to start to work on some projects. It was getting late in the evening and we decided it was time to order some dinner. The pregger gal really wanted pizza, the rest of us decided on mexican. The pizza arrived first, it smelled soo good, I just wanted to rip it out of her hands! Then our mexican arrived, Jodie and I got chicken fajita meat on salad with cheese and dressing (it was suppose to come with sour cream, guac and salsa too, but we took that stuff off). The salad also had a fried big tortilla shell and beans--what the hell! That wasn't suppose to be there! But we were not going let that stop us from being good, we just pulled that stuff out and threw it away. That salad ended up being so yummy and it was perfect for us! We even text about it later Saturday night, we were so proud of ourselves!



Sunday:

I ended up going to bed late, not sure why really. I woke up late this morning, but I had so much to do, I hit the ground running. I went and picked up the seed spreader from Danny and I put that Summer protecting stuff down in the front yard. My front yard is horrible looking.

After that I hit the cold working studio, I did some sandblasting, some work on the grinder, shaped some pendants on the welt belt sander and TRIED to change the blade on the wet saw. I ended up having to call reinforcements in--Bryan came over and changed it out for me. Something is up with blade, it was all weird and it would break the glass--I cut my finger pretty bad when the glass kicked back at me. If CSI ever needs a sample of my blood, they can find some in the work shop. I decided to stop that and play with the angle grinder, I got soaked, but it was so much fun. I really do love glass and I love shaping it.

I ended my day with a much needed shower and a run to the grocery store. I bought enough to get me thru Tuesday, I'll hit the store again before I start week #2.


I'm signing off for the night. Keep an eye on the weight loss tracker on the right side--I feel like it is heading more and more negative!