So for the last few weeks, I have been thinking about doing something 'different' for my b-day. Well, I got what I asked for... I evacuated for IKE, been hanging out at my dad's house, fought people in a grocery store for 1.5 hours as I stocked up on supplies, and had my car break down. Yeah, not what I had thought... LOL

Here is my car getting taken away... so sad

no big deal tho, it ended up being just a hose that was not reconnected after my oil change this morning. I ended up getting all my $$ back, so that was the most important thing!
It's Wednesday, weigh in day, but since I'm not home, I'm not sure if I made my 30lb goal at my b-day. Last week I was at 25lbs, which I was very happy about, I'm not going to be upset if I don't make my 30, I'm just feeling great that is award enough for me.
I want to start a new challenge to loose another 25 by New Year's Eve. I think it is do-able, I just need to get my butt in gear and hit the gym more often.
It is getting late, and I want to list out the things I'm most thankful going into my 35th year on this planet...
I'm thankful for...
-my family
-a place to flee to when a hurricane comes
-my friends (my extended family)
-my health (working on it at least)
-my dogs
-health insurance
-car/house insurance
-my job
-firemen, policemen, water workers, debris clearers, power linemen, everyone else who is helping with ike
-text messaging
-you, for reading this!
thank you for the continued support...