I'm sitting here trying my hardest to fight off a migraine. I've been so proud and have even boasted how well I've been feeling since eating better and losing weight. No sinus issues, no stomach issues, I really have been feeling good. But dang it if I didn't get smacked down on that one this week... I've been fighting a bad 'that time of the month'. Ugg, I hate being a women sometimes. I could have starred in a commercial for all those drugs aimed to curb symptoms... I've been like godzilla and wanting to decimate small villages, crying, bloated, achy, blah, blah, blah... the worst is the migraine. Anywho, I made an appt with the dr to do something about it, I can't do a few more months like this.

I took the boys for a walk this evening after dinner, I was hoping it would do all of us good. I really, really like my neighborhood. I was just looking at all the houses, how nice all of them are, all the kids riding their bikes, etc... I am very privileged and I should say thank you every day for that.

I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to weigh-in tomorrow. I know I have lost weight, I can feel it--and it is so freaky, I can feel my self losing, the way my gut isn't as gut-like any more, the way just my 'bum' clothes are fitting on me. I don't want to freak, I keep telling myself this is a cool thing. And I've had a few people comment, and i like hearing it, but again, it freaks me out--don't look at me. I know I need to go back to my therapist, but she is recovering from Ike, so I'm not sure when I can see her next. Just stay on task Nicole and you'll be good...

Oh, and i'm going to have postpone my dinner party, I'm so bummed. The logistics aren't going to work out right now. I think I'm going to wait a few more weeks, wait for the weather to cool down and do something outside--I have some really cool thoughts, so I think waiting is going to be the best thing.

Okay, off to bed...