OHMYGOSH! OHMYGOSH! OHMYGOSH!
I decided I needed to get to bed and had thoughts of trying to get up tomorrow and hit the gym ( Jodie ran tonight, so I need to get my butt out there too! LOL). I needed to decide what I was going to wear tomorrow so I would be prepared if my gym goal was going to happen, I'm always running late anymore for work.. I headed into the dreaded closet and I started to look at stuff. I'm in desperate need of some new clothes, my body is constantly changing and nothing fits me right. I kept turning from my pants to my shirts, back to my pants and I came across a pair of awesome black pants that I bought years ago when they were on sale as a 'motivation' pair. I had tried them on in May when I began this journey and I looked like a pig stuffed into a sausage casing. They were dreadful on me and I remember prying myself out of them wondering if I would ever get into them. Well, tonight I decided to grab them and try them on to see how far I've come, how much further I have to be able to wear them out... HOLY EVERYTHING GOOD ABOUT CRACKING. Folks, not only do they fit, I look damn good in them!!! I was jumping around, screaming, kicking, kissing the dogs, running in the living room and back and then jumping some more! I tried on about 10 shirts to see what would look best with them... I finally decided on a shirt that I've had forever... and you want the know the last time I wore it... I can distinctly remember... it was on my 29th birthday... I just had my 35th... and I'm going to look sooo cute tomorrow I'm not even going to be able to stand myself. LOLOLOL.
I honestly don't think I can go to sleep now... I'm all wound up with my bad-ass self!

(a very heart felt thank you to Jill who introduced us to this and for all my supporters out there, I know you are behind me -- watching my ass shrink.)