So tonight I was finally working on getting all my black and white travel pictures up in the dining room. They have been sitting around for months just begging to be hung. There was no way I could figure out to hang them without some pre-planning, so I made a template of each picture and arranged & re-arranged them all until I like the layout. I put a nail in the mark on the paper and then started grabbing pictures...

Here is my wall half way thru pulling the templates down and pics up.
Every picture I picked up, a 1000 stories flooded my head...

"ohmygosh, how much fun was that!"
"oh man I was so tired after that day"
"I will never forget seeing that"
"how old is that!?"

I am so lucky that I have seen the world (most of it on the company), some people have never leave their little corner of the world. So very lucky!
I now have the biggest itch to travel again... ummm, where should I go!?!