The frig guy swung by this morning to look at the situation. He found that the new motherboard he put in the other day was set to 'demo mode'. Like the mode that you will find a frig in a store in--where the lights are on, but not cold--that was my frig! So, he changed the settings and 5 minutes later things were getting colder. Umf, so much frustration for something so small. All is good now, I'll have to wait several more hours for it to cool down completely and then I can transfer all the NEW food from the small frig to the big one. Hopefully this will be the end of the issues. (please o' please, no more issues).

So, I ended up getting sick last night. I don't know if it was the eggs or not, but about 5 minutes after I laid down to go to sleep, I found myself running towards the bathroom. I was up off and on most of the night, cleaning out the system. I stayed home today from work, more from being tired than anything else. I slept for a few more hours, and then I became incredibly hungry. I just ate some breakfast/lunch, and my stomach is a little iffy, but I'm hoping for the best.

Yesterday I put a 'glass boil' piece in the kiln, it will be in there for probably 48 hours boiling and then slowly cooling. I can't wait to see it come out. I used my new favorite color--aquamarine. As I explore the different colors of glass that Bulls.eye offers, I'm finding more and more new favorites! If this turns out like I want it too, this one might become part of my collection. I can't wait to check it out!