I don't think the 3 week stall is over yet. 7-10 days--whatever. I'm trying to grin through it and think of all the good things that have happened over the last 5 weeks.

Even though I want to concentrate on the good things, I also want to capture all that is going on, so for the record I'm going to add the following:
I've started to notice over the last week that my hunger is more noticeable, when it is time to eat, I better eat. My stomach growls with more gusto than in the past--maybe b/c is so small, it rumbles easier, however it is somewhat annoying. Dense protein is my friend and really helps to fill me up. The last few days I've been wicked tired, all my energy has been zapped from me, almost like when I returned from the hospital. I don't like it at all. Also, my carb cravings are out of control. I've been VERY careful about not eating too many carbs or sweets, but that is all my body wants and it stinks. Just leave me alone, go bother someone else, I don't want want to eat ice cream or potato chips (just the thought kinda gives me a stomach ache)--GO AWAY!
I can't help but to wonder if this is the body trying to fight all my changes and make me put all the stuff in it that it has always been used too. Kinda like "oh yeah, you mess with me, I'll mess with you" type of thing. Whatever it is, it is very annoying and I'm done with it. So, I'm just going to work and read and clean and watch tv and ignore my body cravings. So there (arms crossed)

So, I've decided I'm a family dingleberry.
Family Dingleberry definition: One who likes to hang out with families, somewhat interacts with them, but who doesn't want one of their own.
Yup, that is what I am. I love just to be around families. I know that seems odd, but honestly I truly love it! This weekend, I hung out with the Wayne Family. Had a blast! Went and watched Seth play soccer (reminded me of Brendan 6 years ago) and then after some shopping, we just hung out at the house. I just enjoyed having a family around me. Loved watching the kids and the way they adore Sandy and fist bumping Scott. It was nice to sit down to a family meal, I just loved the company.
There are nights where I just hang out at Jodie's too. They go about their business and I'll just sit on the couch and read or watch TV and just be apart of their household.
I also love evenings at my sister's house before the kids have to go back to school. They'll be doing their last minute homework assignments, Caitlyn getting ready for bed and the house 'just is'. And when I was in Chicago last time, we had a family dinner with the neighbors and I so enjoyed sitting around the dinner table just talking and then we watch some home movies. It was almost a hallmark commercial to me--the ones that make you sniffle some. Next week I'm headed to Florida to work launch support (SOOOOO EXCITED), and I'm even more excited to see the Henn and Spinale families. Most of my time there will be spent during the week, and I can't wait just to hang out at their houses and do my family voyeur thing. LOL. Just to be around great friends and their kids and 'just be'. I warned them already that I might just come over and hang out and I promised not to disturb their routines too much. And I just crack myself up over it b/c I have ZERO desire to have a family myself. Maybe a guy in the house, but the kids--nope, no thank you. I'll come over and hang out with my friend's kids, but that is as far as it goes.
Hi, my name is Nicole and I'm a Family Dingleberry.