7 weeks! Where has the time gone? I can't believe i'm out 7 weeks. I'm feeling really great; I'm really able to eat almost anything. I haven't tried lettuce yet, I don't know why it is making me so nervous. I guess I just need to dive into a salad and see what happens, huh?

So I got a 'bill' from the hospital while I was in Florida. The total from them, not including the guy who put me to sleep ($2500), the surgeon ($10,000) and all the lab work ($1000) was $29,143.75. That is a very nice new car! I'm sure that is not what the insurance company will pay, but still that is a lot of cash.

I was looking for something this morning and I came across a Tiffany's silver bracelet that I bought probably 4 or so years ago--it was one of those things that I would wear 'someday'. I was NEVER able to put it on b/c my hand was too fat (it is a bangle style). I put in on my hand to see how much further I could push it on and there it went--over my fat hand and onto my wrist! Once again, I couldn't jump around b/c I would have had a coughing fit, but I did do a small shake of my hips in happiness. I fit that dang thing on! After that little victory, it lead me to try a few more items on, I was able to put on some rings that I've haven't worn in ages. Amazing how small changes really do add up!

I'm already thinking that I want to do something fun for my birthday this year, not sure what though. I have some thoughts swirling in my head, I just don't know if they'd be possible. hummm...

Brody really is the best dog ever. He is a true companion and loyal through & through. I love that stinkin' beast.

Kate's kids crack me up. The other day chris was telling me how the kids are watching this cartoon that was popular when we were kids, and Sam (the middle one) says, "yeah, we watch it and we weren't even born in the 19s" took me a few seconds and than I busted out laughing.

Another Kate story... she was introducing me to her boys (I really only know Will) and she said I was "Auntie Nicole". The kids thought she was nuts. And then Kate comes out with "She was my sister from a former life, so that makes her your aunt! She is Auntie Nicole!" Made me smile, but I think it scared her kids. LOL

There are so many things I need to do around the house. Where do I begin?!

Okay, the drugs I just took are making me tired, I think I'm going to bed early. Hugs and Kisses everyone.