Years ago (I start out alot like that, don't I?), I had a pair of black pants that were the most comfortable things on this planet. I loved them, loved the waist of them, the length of them, everything about them. I soon grew out of them cause my ass got too large, so I hung them up in the closet with dreams of wearing them again one day. Stop me if you heard this story before... LOL
I came across them last night and I went to put them on. I was pretty sure they were going to fit, but I still slow putting them on b/c I didn't want to be all sad. HELL YEAH THEY FIT! And I'm wearing them today and I swear there is an extra spring in my step b/c I'm so damn happy I have my favorite pair of pants back in my arsonal of clothes. YIPPEEEE

I have started to see my therapist again. She was hit hard by IKE, her office no longer exists in Seabrook--so sad. Her new office is in a room in the back of her house, she is trying to adjust, but like all recoveries around here, things are slow. Anywho, she could not believe her eyes when she saw me, she was shocked by the inches that I have lost. I honestly get embarrassed when people comment on it, it is one of those things that you like to hear, but then don't b/c you are reminded how much bigger you were before--I'm just full of contradictions. It was really nice to hear her comments b/c she really knows how much I'm struggling with all this weight stuff, getting over demons and trying to not to end up like my mother. Most of our conversation was on my continuing struggles and how there are times I can't believe my progress, and I had to confess my addiction to the scale and how I weigh dozens of times a day. I'm leading myself down the wrong path and quickly. She has sentenced my scale to two weeks at Jodie's house with a possible extension if I continue to be bad about it. I know this is for my own good, but I don't have to like it. My scale will be walked over to the Rhodes house tonight (after I weigh).