LOL
I spoke with Stacy tonight and she was making fun of me from last night, she said I sounded drunk--yeah, I was drunk with happiness...

So last night Jodie and I went shopping. We hit Avenue first; I knew I needed some jeans and some new tops, but I really was going after whatever they had. I really didn't know what size to tell Jodie to look for, so I guessed. I had to go back and look, but I talked about sizes on my 7/06/08 blog. I stated there that I was 2 almost 3 sizes down... well, guess what, my guess was right on and I am now THREE SIZES DOWN on my way to four!! I have to say that again, THREE SIZES DOWN! I'm shaking my head as I'm typing this. Jodie and I grabbed a ton of stuff and then the modeling began. We even had the two worker girls watching us. It was a blast, I even agreed to try on these funky pair of jeans--yes, Jo, you were right, they are very cute on me! I loved everything that I got and I want to wear it all right now, but unfortunately I can't--got a few sweaters that will have to wait until the weather gets ALOT cooler! But on the flip side, I'm going to look so cute in Chicago! After Avenue we made a quick peek into DSW, nothing really there so we headed over to Kohl's. We kinda went our separate ways for a few and then we met back up in shoes. I think we tried on every pair out there. I found some really cute boots and mary jane shoes that ohmygosh killed my feet today. Jodie found some really cute open back brown shoes--I might have to look into those when I return the devil shoes i wore today. For once I ended a shopping trip with all grins and not on the verge of tears b/c I was a moose trying to find something to wear. yay me!

I absolutely without a shadow of a doubt am happy with my progress. Slow and steady, that is how this race will be won. I know I'm at the same weight (actually 2.0 lbs less) that I was when I attempted to lose all my weight last time, but this time is so different. I'm not suffering, I'm not torturing myself trying to get to a small goal. I love this, and I know if I get my butt back into the gym that I will feel even better and become stronger too!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, thanks for the support!