This week has been cooler in the mornings, it has been great. I've have for 3 days in a row now gotten my tush out of bed and taken the dogs for a walk before the sun has come up. They have loved every second of it and it also makes them crash for a while in the morning & my guilt isn't so bad for leaving them at home all day. So, this morning the alarm goes off and I hear the dogs stir some, I hit the snooze. The alarm goes off again, this time I turn it off and the light on. Usually they are lazy and don't really move until I open the back door to let them out, but this morning they are all excited 'knowing' what is going to happen next. I throw some clothes, grab some socks and head to the living room where my shoes are. I was shocked at the next events. Samson runs over to my shoes and nudges them both with his nose to my direction telling me "put these on Mom, NOWWWW!!!" He was dancing around them like they were gold. He was cracking me up. We had a great walk, I think that I have to do that every morning now... which is fine, cause we all need it!

Oh, another story... Yesterday was my 'carb-up day' and I decided I was going to have wings from Firehouse Wings. It was the best meal I have ever had--or at least for this week. I was telling jodie about it, she was getting mad b/c it wasn't her day; she even asked me if I had gotten sick yet and I boasted about how I was feeling good and how yummy they were. Well, I never should have said anything... I ended up burping them up all night and had heartburn, but you know what? That will not stop me from eating them again next carb-up day! YUMMMOOOO.