Can anyone name the movie?

So I had the 'Software of the Year' awards thingy today. All my peeps came out to support me, it was nice to see everyone there. I got to shake the JSC center director's hand and get my picture with him, but Jodie goosed him, so I guess that trumps me. LOL. As we were all leaving, it was commented that there was no cake--what was up with that, I wanted cake! So, once again, my girls did not disappoint, they called me downstairs from console (I was worried, I really thought that something was wrong), and they had a cupcake and a turtle cookie for me. Thanks girls, that is what I needed. All kidding aside, I was really honored to win that award; I know Scott, David and I have worked really hard on IPV and to know that it is flying and all over the world is pretty cool. What is even more cool is that I'm working on the next generation of the viewer for Constellation and even though I'm in meetings all day, I really do enjoy it.
Speaking of which, the new job is really in motion now. I've filled out paper work for security, NASA management has been asking about me and USA has been 'officially' told that they are pursuing a USA employee. I usually HATE change, I run from it, but this I'm so excited about. I'll keep you informed...