So I've been thinking to myself how much I've been missing Paranormal State on Monday nights. Last night I noticed that my DVR was recording something, so I had to take a peek cause I wasn't sure what it was, well... there was a special hour long episode of PS on. OHMYGOSH I was so happy, but I was tired, so I decided I would watch it another night.
Today was a really long day, and the chic that was suppose to come look at my couch never showed up, that kinda ticked me off, so I decided I would get my fix, sit down and watch what was taped last night.
In the first 3 minutes, I was freaking out, I made Sammy jump up and lay across me. This was the most scary episode I have ever seen and my heart was racing and every noise was suspect, I was holding on to Samson so tight and I had to pause it a few times cause I was so scared, but it was just the fix I needed. Wonder when the next episode is!?!?!
I'm so going to bed...(or at least try too)