I'm coming to you from the living room of the Rhodes' house. It is Jodie's bday on Tuesday so Bryan took her out tonight and I have a date with Lan. And my date fell asleep on me. LOL
I am counting the days, even minutes to when I see Kelli, Brendan & Caitlyn again, but I can't help to practice my Auntie Cole skills on Lan. I brought some really cool things for us to do tonight--a ginger bread spooky house kit and a pumpkin with templates and all the cutter thingys. We got about as far as the house making and then he wanted to take all the candy and go watch Tom & Jerry. Soon after, he handed me the candy bowl, put his head down and fell asleep -- oh well, I can continue the spoiling and having fun with Lan another night.

I still have not shipped off my scale to Jodie's house and still have not been able to keep myself off of it. And I'm NOT happy about the numbers that are looking back at me. I fell off the wagon, oh wait, I just didn't fall off, I jumped off and ran in the opposite direction as fast as I could. I have been eating like a piggo for the last 3 days; anything that I could get my hands on, it went in the old pie hole. I freakin' hate food. I HATE YOU FOOD.

So, I got tagged from Jodie to list 5 random things that you didn't know about me before...

1) When taking notes in college, if anyone wrote a note or doodle on a piece of paper of mine, I would freak out and have to re-write all my notes. They had to be on a clean piece of paper.

2) I won't pick up my new badge at work b/c I don't want to see my fat picture, I like my picture on my badge when I was 22.

3) In 8th grade I tried out for cheer leading, there were 10 spots and 11 girls tried out--I was the only one that didn't make it. Just another reason I'm on 'happy pills'.

4) Children really do scare me, but from a distance I enjoy watching them. It amazes me how they are little people with little personalities.

5) I always loved when my dad called me peanut, or my mom called me punky, or when Stacy would call me kiddo.

(ha, I responded Jodie--thhhllitttssstttt (that is me sticking my tongue out at you and making noises))