I guess my post last night caused some controversy. I never meant to; to be honest, it was my laziness that caused the post to be so short. While I was getting ready for bed last night I was thinking if I had done something in the past (this life or another) that karma was coming back and getting me for. I was really tired and I wanted to blog, but I also wanted to go to bed, so I just threw that question out there and hit my pillow. So here is the story...

I'm having my quarterly pity party and I just wondered if I was being taught some cosmic lesson -- that the two things that I can't achieve is losing weight and being in love. I am seeing the rest of my single friends fall in love (not many of us left) and I'm getting sad. I kinda feel as if I'm the last one picked for a team in jr. high. I'm getting all nervous just thinking about it. I have visions in my head of everyone on one side of the play ground and they are pointing at me laughing cause I'm standing alone, the odd (wo)man out.

I just wish I had someone to do even the mundane tasks of life with -- have a dinner conversation, wash dishes, walk the dogs, work on the yard, wash the car, fold clothes, etc. Just to have a companion in life. There are nights I come home from work and I find myself extremely lonely and it sucks.

So my friends, that was it, that is what I was thinking about when I asked about karma. I hope I'm a good person and don't have some bad mojo following me.

Just like every other night, I'm very tired, so I'm going to end it here, but I have so many topics that are floating around in my head:
-top annoyances
-my new job vs. food
-creative fear
-my dogs rock
-christmas with my dad
stay tuned...