I hit the gym today! I can't believe it. I had to dust off my gym card so they could scan it. LOL.

I felt really good after going, I need to do that more often.


Jodie came over and we worked in the studio for a while, she designed some pendants and I worked on my strip plate, I really want to finish that up this weekend. I'll post some pictures when I do.

Oh! and how do I manage to get up out of bed some days and function? Sometimes I wonder where my head is. So, I have this huge gash in one of my cabinet doors, I look at it every morning and every night and it drives me nuts. I hate how it looks. So tonight I was looking at it again and thinking about the handles that I'm going to put on this weekend, and it hit me! Just switch cabinet doors with the far one, and turn it upside down (they are opposite sides of the cabinet)--DUH! And so I grabbed the foot stool, and the cordless screw driver and vola! I'm not staring at a gash in my door any more--and I didn't think of this 11.5 months ago when I moved in!?!? So I say again, how do I function some days? LOL.