How is it possibly Nov 2!!! It is incredible to think how fast this year went by. I always wondered what 'adults' meant when they say they years pass quicker the older you get--I now know.
Also a huge shout out to Caitlyn who is a whopping 4 years old today.

So I have to share another "wow, is this really happening" moment with you guys (sorry, had to throw a mid-west you guys in there). I will have to sadly admit that in the past my ass would have to be wedged into an airline seat. I was not to the point where I was spilling over to my neighbor, but it was definitely uncomfortable to sit for long periods of time. And then there was the seat belt--I would pray each time I would use it that it would fit over my belly. Well, I'm sure by now you know by my stories that you know that the opposite is true now. Yup, my butt fit in the seat with plenty to spare and the I had to tighten the seat belt. I can't decide if I love reliving these stories because I like the ending now, or if they are just so sad to think how bad things were before.

This all leads me to reasons why I need to 'stay the course' on the Way of Eating and continue marching to my goal weight AND maintaining it!

Reason 1:

Reason 2:

Reason 3: