Yes, I have it, the flu has hit this house. This place is one big germ right now and I just want to walk around with a can of disinfectant and hit every surface.
Last night the chills and body aches set in. I forgot how horrible those were. My temp reached 102.5 last night, that broke about 2 am, but never really dropped below 99. I have taken 'fever reducer' ever 4 to 6 hours and I cannot get it below 99.0 degrees. CANNOT. It is killing me b/c I know every time I see that number, that means a minimum of another 24 hours I have to stay out of work. My new management has been cool about it, they understand, but basically I'm using vacation right now, which sucks, but a necessary evil.
I sent the boys off to daycare this morning, I don't think I should have been driving (or drive again to pick them up), but they really needed to get out and get some exercise. It is funny though, I really miss them; I hated taking a nap without them today, the house seems so quiet. I want my babies back. LOL
Okay, I'm going to try to do some dishes. It might take me 2 hours, but I'm going to attempt it. The look of this house is making me even more sick, it really is kinda gross right now --not LOL.