I must share last night...

I was looking forward all day to coming home to a clean house, I hired some girls to come in and scrub the place down, and boy did they do that! The house looks and smells awesome--no stinky dog. On my way home from getting a hair cut and picking up the dogs, I really was craving a pizza, not sure why, but it was just eating at me and I wanted one bad. So I called a local pizza joint and picked up a pizza on the way home.
After walking around my house in utter amazement (it actually looks like it is 'suppose' to, like how I wanted it too), I sat down to eat. And I ate, and ate, and ate--I got a 'personal' pizza, 9" and ate the whole damn thing. I was just chewing the very last bite when I get a knock at the door. It was Jodie and Landon to check out the place! Before I showed them around, i had to get the scoop from Landon on gymnastics (check out pics here). Now, if you have spent any time with Lan at all you know that he has the best facial expressions, and he talks with his eyes. As soon as I asked him about his class, his eyes got as big as saucers and his excitement grew. It is so fun listening to him tell stories--he gets these looks that just crack you up. We walk around the house looking at all the stuff that is sparkling clean and my stomach is just laughing at me for eating that pizza. We end up in the living room, and Lan is showing me some of the moves from class and Brody has one of his looks going on like "What the hell is this kid doing?" and Samson is tying to sniff his piggies and give him a kiss. Lan just cracks up. They soon leave and I'm fall down on the couch holding my stomach.
Why, why did I eat pizza? (Oh! I failed to mention that I have had an upset stomach with multiple trips to the bathroom over the last few days--yeah, not smart of me).
I watch a few TV shows, trying not to move cause I think if I do, I might throw up on the clean floor. Finally at 10ish, I pick myself up and head to bed hoping that sleep will make it all go away. At 10:15, the phone rings...
NB: Damnit. I guess I need to answer that, it might be Caryn (she is the friend that is coming in this weekend). I look at the phone, it is Kelli. Why is she calling me so late?
NB: "hello?"
Kelli: "Hi, Auntie Cole. Caitlyn is crying so we called you"
NB: "is she okay? why is she crying?"
Kelli: "She just started crying and said she missed you. She is crying really hard"
NB: "She is crying cause she misses me?" (My heart breaks a little bit)
Kelli: "yeah, she just started crying and now she is hiding under the blankets and won't talk"
--we talk for a little bit and then Kelli puts the speaker phone on--
NB: "Shamus (a nick name I have for Caitlyn), what's wrong?"
Cait: "I miss you" (followed by extreme crying)
NB: "I miss you too Shamus, I love you"
Cait: (crying)
NB: "Kelli, please give Caitlyn a hug for me"
Kelli" Okay" Starts to squeeze Caitlyn tight and is grunting
NB: "Tighter, harder, squeeze, give her a big hug"
Cait: Laughing now
Kelli "Oh no! she is purple! Auntie Cole, I squeezed her too hard, she is purple!"
NB: "No! Hurry, give her kisses to wake her up!"
Kelli: kissing her
Cait: Belly laughing
Kelli: "she is okay"
Cait: "I love you Auntie Cole"
NB: "I love you more"
Cait: "NO!! I love you MORE!"
NB: "You won!"
--Kelli proceeds to tell Caitlyn that nobody ever wins 'I love you more' with Auntie Cole and this makes her laugh more. The whole time this is going I'm thinking of how great Kelli is with her and how much Caitlyn trusts Kelli. They are wonderful sisters and I hope that never changes. (Stacy and I were pretty brutal to each other growing up, we are best friends now, but it was NOT always like that)--
NB: "it is late girls. go to bed. I love you both"

and with that, I turned off the light and I begin to cry over how much I miss THEM.

this morning I had to call Stacy and see what was up with all of that last night. She said that it came out of no where and Caitlyn just started crying--I had to ask if she had a premonition that something happened to me. Stacy laughed and said 'no'. I was just double checking...

(P.S. My stomach is still killing me)