What a fun weekend I had. It was filled with some time in the Studio and lots of time with friends.
On Saturday, I took the boys for a walk, ran a few errands, hit the studio for a few (yeah, that piece didn't come out) and then went to Matteo's first birthday party. Had a blast. It was fun to see all the kiddos trying to walk around and playing and eating cake and just having fun. It could not have been a better day outside; it was perfect weather to sit outside on Carolyn's porch and listen to all the laughter. My eating was pretty good as well. I did have some cake and ice cream, but I didn't go over the top. I could have done much worse, but I'm sure I could have done better too. I was at her house for a while, and I closed my day out with some TV and going to bed early (I'm such an old person--LOL).

On Sunday, I started the day with another walk with the boys, it was way more humid than the day before and the boys were hurting once we got home. Brody was doing his flip-flopping on the tile trying to cool down. I made a yummo breakfast, did some cleaning and then ended up falling alseep for a few hours. I woke up in time to get a shower and get over to Mel's house for the Super Bowl. At their house, I was not as good with my eating. I wasn't too smart going over to their house hungry, but also curse those people for making good food. I am proud of myself for not getting the Ranger Cookies that I had in our grocery basket, I put them back at the last minute. As I was getting ready for bed last night, I was thinking that I know I would have had at least 5 of those cookies--they are just THAT good, and I was in a munchy mood last night, it would not have been pretty. Anyway, we had a great time watching the Super Bowl and commercials, oh and that other show on ABC, we laughed and laughed and laughed. It was just so nice to hang out. (I really miss everyone).

I want to talk about WOEing, but I'll start a new post for that...