Yes, it IS 3:15am and I am blogging. Would anyone like a large black dog? Free! Actually, I would pay you right about now to take him.
Okay, this is the story...
I have (another f'in) sinus infection, and I received some really good drugs from the doc. It hit me earlier that the last time I had drugs to drain like this, my eye got infected (see here), well, I have been up all night panicking that every time I fall asleep my eye is getting infected and I have to wipe it down with a wet cloth. So, needless to say, I have had crappy sleep.
Oh yeah, so speaking of crap, that is where that black dog comes in. So, I'm tossing and turning, wiping my eyes every 5 minutes and I smell something. Am I really smelling that or am I just hallucinating from lack of sleep? Nope, I smell it.
Now, before you pick up your new dog, let me share a little fact about him, he likes to walk and poo at the same time. He will 99.9999% of the time do this outside, but tonight(@2:15 am) he decided to do it down the little hall way in my bedroom. And I as I go investigate what the smell is (without turning on lights), I walk down that hallway...
yes, folks, i'm going to leave the dirty (very &#$*%@^ disgusting, I'm going to beat the rest of the crap that is in you out of you, I did not just do that, ohmygosh I can't walk anywhere, I'm going to cry where I'm standing) details out...
So, who wants a black dog?