Quick blog, I'm tired and I need to go to bed...

I woke up this morning, hit the hotel gym, grabbed another yummy egg white omelet and headed out to the studio. Once at the studio, we got a quick peek at out Hire Fire project--mine looks awesome, but then we had to close the kiln and let them finish cooking. I didn't get a peek at the sink, that will come out first thing in the morning. We did some cold working demos and learned how to cut the hole in the sink--holy moly, that could really test your nerves, you could break your piece in half if you aren't careful. So, throughout the day, I kept having to pull up my pants, and Gail (the instructor) finally asked me if I was having an issue with my pants. After I thought about it, yes I was having an issue--the issue that THEY ARE TOO BIG! Yes that is what I said--TOO BIG!! Isn't that awesome! I couldn't cinch them anymore--what a great feeling!

After class, I hit a few local shops and the mall, and then I ended up seeing Indi.ana Jo.nes. Horrible movie, don't see it, they ruined the whole series! I'm so sad.

I just ate dinner at 10:00, I know I shouldn't but I wasn't really hungry until the movie was out.
I'm now headed to bed. Oh! I'll have to share a funny from class tomorrow. Stay tuned...