... something about sleet and snow, and rain and hail, they always deliver the mail...

well, this chica got up during a nasty thunderstorm at 5am and went to the gym--I delivered!! Trust me, I wanted to roll back over and fall asleep to the rain, but the size of my ass was stopping me, so I got up and went and worked out. It was nice, I counted 4 other people there this morning with me. I took the opportunity to look around the other machines without having to disturb anyone or have them look at me. I need to work on my fitness notebook... that is a top priority, I want to capture everything I'm doing...
Speaking of capturing, I also did some photo documentation last night. In the past when I've tried to lose weight, I always wished I had some photos to compare it to, so this time I wasn't going to 'wish'. I set up the camera on the tripod in the front spare bedroom, got the remote out, stripped down to just my girlie things, and snapped a front, both sides, and two back shots (on with arms up and one with down). I then moved the pics to the new computer and got a close up look at myself. OHMYGOSH, I needed that but lordy I didn't need to see that--I am fat. I'm not overweight, I'm not chubby, I'm F A T! And I'm not having a pity party for myself when I say that. It is a fact, I have been medically diagnosed as F A T; of course they say it nicer. Anywhoo, I plan on taking pics each Wednesday (the same day as my WW days start) and document my weight loss.
I can't wait to look back on the pictures I took last night and wonder who that girl was...