Okay, fine, so I never finished my post from yesterday. After having a 'meeting' with the girls in the office, I just couldn't bring myself to type all that. Maybe one day soon, I'll finish the post.

So, who am I? 'Who's that Girl?' -- that is how I feel; I don't recognize myself at all! Who is this girl that is walking around so positive, feeling stronger physically and emotionally, who is getting up at 5 am (plus a few snooze bar hits some mornings) , who is walking into the gym like she owns it, taking time to concentrate on each move and the whole time doing any of those things is not complaining or thinking that it is a chore! I am completely surprised my 'zen' attitude towards things, I can't explain how relaxed I feel cause I'm not stressing over ever single move I make. My new motto is "be".
I want to BE balanced
I want to BE healthy
I want to BE centered
I want to BE calm
I want to BE happy
I want to BE relaxed
I want to BE strong (emotionally and physically)
I just want to 'BE'

(I should buy stock in this company...http://beologyonline.com/. I love their stuff!)

I know my 'change' is in its infancy, but see a long and happy life together...