So, it has been exactly one month since I have posted to my blog. How sad. The only excuse I have is pure laziness.

I cannot believe that it is 2009. Where did 2008 go? (didn't I say that about 2007 too?)
I have so many thoughts going into this year, but most of them are repeats of the last 15 years, give or take a few, and I'm not going to write out the 'woe is me' list again, I'm tired of all the complaining.

I do however want to point a few things out that I have noticed...
1) I love my family, but I could never live within driving distance of them.

2) I love my friends; without them, I could not survive.





3) Kelli is becoming a young women and even though I have always loved being around her, I now enjoy her 'young-adult' company. She is fun to hangout with, get Starbucks with, manicures, go shopping, see movies, etc. We are becoming more friends and I love it.






4) I wish I had an ounce of Caitlyn's free spirit. If a 4 year old in 2009 can be a flower child, then that is what she is. That girl has zero fear (both a good and a bad thing), she can make you laugh until you pee in your pants and she just oozes love & sunshine. I just want to eat her up! LOL






5) I want to create art that people 'must have that in their house'. There are pieces of art that I see that are way out of my league, and I go home and just dream about them. I would love to have someone do that with something that I create. I need to push my creativity and go for it.

6) Just have fun with it, life is too damn short.

Oh! I start my new job tomorrow. Nervous and excited. I'll keep you guys informed.
I am also starting "Crack the Fat Loss Code" again tomorrow. After all the crap eating I've been doing over the holidays and a few weeks before that, I feel awful. I can't wait to cleanse myself of the ick that is in my body. GGGGROSS.

I can't decide if I'm going to keep up the right side of the blog with weight loss and such. I'm not sure if that helps or not. If I do, I think I'm going to start at tomorrow's weight as the baseline and go from there, don't count what I lost (and found) last year. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Words from Caitlyn: Peace!