Do you have those days that you just wake up with a mental list and when you complete that list plus some it feels sooooo freakin' good! I had one of those days! I am so 'proud' of myself. LOL.

My day started with Travis coming over and fixing my electrical problem to the dishwasher. Yeah he found the same problem people have been telling me over the years--I had a screw loose! Oh well, $235 later, what am I going to do... cry, that is what I'm going to do. On the other hand, my princess self is in full bloom again, and I have that thing filled up and running damn it! How did I ever live without it. (Dish-pan hands suck)

I then borrowed Jodie's Sam's card and hit that place pretty good. I had ONE item that I was determined to get, yeah, you guessed it, I forgot it. I wanted really nice plastic food container things. I was going to be one step closer to being just like Jodie. Oh well, I guess I will have to wait.
I then hit Wal-Mart, got a few things there, some food for the week and some glue to try out a really cool technique the girls learned on their trip to Austin.
At 3, I headed over to Carolyn's and let the boys play for a while with Aussie and his two friends that were staying with him. They had a blast. They are currently out cold on the floor of the office, I love it when they are at my feet.
After I got home from Carolyn's I grilled out some steak, made some broccoli and celebrated my last freakin' day of carb deplete. Heaven help me, I did it! I went a whole week, per the plan, meal by freakin' meal. I am so excited for toast tomorrow. You have NO idea.
Once dinner was over, I started to cut veggies and cooked some other items for breakfast/lunch this week. I was so happy just preparing food in the kitchen. All natural stuff, nothing coming from a can or is blah brown. There were pretty greens of cucumbers & lettuce, huge mushrooms and fresh chicken. Again, I loved it and I had fun. My lunch is all packed for tomorrow and I have dinner practically ready as well.
I cleaned up from all that, carried a whole load out to the recycle bin, washed my face and sat down to write all of this.
I am actually looking forward to weigh-in tomorrow, see how I did for the week. I hope once I have some carbs, my energy level will increase some and i can hit the gym this week. I would like to start running again and maybe do some strength training. I hate the thought of paying for the gym and not using it. (I now measure $s in the amount of glass or the fun tools I can buy. The thought of that $235 going out the door because of a freakin' loose screw really chaps my tush. Okay, I'm moving on...)

Oh! I saw my therapist on Thursday. I forgot how much she really helps me. Not that blogging doesn't feel good either, it is just that she really tells me to pull my head out of my ass. Jodie and Sandy do the same, but it is different when it comes from her. She gave me some homework to do which involves going outside my comfort zone--I think leaving bld 35 and starting a new job is enough for me for the next month or so!

Oh Oh! I had a great first week of work. Things are very different in the CS world vs the contractor world. It will be an adjustment, but I think I have alot to offer coming from the contractor world and can see things from different sides. And the emails that I get. Man, there are alot of perks that the CS's get that the contractors never know about. Like causeway passes for launches! Contractors can be in the car, but cannot be holding or using the pass. I'm thinking road trip in the future!

final thought for the night...
Note to self: Do not ride in the car when either Kim or Sandy are driving! I found out that I don't have insurance for another week. I was shocked to say the least and have been watching for falling objects and sharp edges (yeah, don't go to the studio).

good night friends. Hugs to all of you. (Even those who hate them (you know who you are)).