Would I love a small bag of M&M's (they are in the branch office), or a handful of Rollo's (in Lisa's office) or a sucker (about 5 feet to the left of me), Yes, I would love to be chowing on all of those, but it is not worth it. I really like Jill's plan (Jodie's sister) of paying herself $50 a week by meeting some minimum goals. I'm just thinking of how much fun I would have shopping when I get to take it out of the piggy bank. So, M&M's, Rollo's and a sucker is not worth $50 to me. I just now have to think of goals for each week to earn the $50. I think vacuuming should be high on the list! LOL
I also am going to redo the right side of the blog for my weight loss. I like being held accountable for things. I have changed my weigh in date from Wednesday to Mondays. It was really hard to weigh in during the middle of the week, but have each food week start over on a Monday. I don't want shift the food schedule over b/c then my 'cheat' days don't fall on a Saturday. So confusing I tell ya.

The new job is going well. I feel like I'm sitting in the wrong seat, like I'm a stranger in a strange land. Things are different over here in 4N as compared to 35. I do have a window, so that makes it really nice. I'm the new IM weather girl--reporting to those who still are stuck in a windowless building. It is a amazing how much natural sunlight makes your day better. I still have not unpacked my boxes yet, I've been picking things out of them as I need it. I need to re-arrange a few things too, I don't like where my CPU is or my phone, I need to move them over to the other side of the hutch, that will be a big pain in the tush, so I've been avoiding that. I am very lucky that I know my office mate from 'way back when', and he has been very kind to me.

Lunch is now over, so I'm going to wrap it up here, put my salad bowl away and get ready for a meeting. later...