I got the ick. I hope I don't have it too bad. I have been gloating that I didn't get sick after Chicago b/c I've been taking care of myself, but I guess I couldn't out run the January Crud.
I felt horrible this morning, but as the day went on (and a very long hot shower), I'm feeling better. It is all in my sinuses and drainage (I would like to drill a hole in my forehead).

I also scummed to comfort food today. I really wanted just oatmeal this morning, so that is what I had, no protein, but that is okay, one day is not going to kill me.

On another note, I was able to watch all the Inaugural coverage from the comfort of my couch--it was really cool to see. Not that I'm all up in politics or anything, but to see our country's history and traditions in action was pretty darn cool. As they were showing the capital, I couldn't help think of the 'family' trip we took last spring and how much fun we had. DC is really a cool place to visit and tour and you could just see the excitement of all the people there waiting to see the new president. This country truly is THE BEST place to live and I'm glad I got to watch all that today (even if I felt poo like).