So today is my 12th anniversary working at NA.SA. 12 years! I can't believe it; I feel so old.

Before I came to work tonight (my last night btw, I'm so stinkin' excited), I went to the gym, did the treadmill for 45 minutes (on incline 3). I was trying to increase my walking speed, but I realized if I went any higher that I would have to start jogging, and since I didn't have a sports bra on, I figured that might not be the best thing to do. Note to self: buy a new bra!
I'm excited at the thought of running, means I'm pushing myself to the next limit.

Kinda speaking about pushing yourself, I came across this awesome article on as news website. It is about how living in the past is bad for you. http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/personal/06/03/o.awful.shut.up/index.html
Check it out! I needed this article over the last few years; it feels so good to pull myself out of 'pity hole'. There is this one part of the article that I love
"When you grieve, they will yearn to comfort you. When you demand pity, they will yearn to smack you."
I think Jodie and Sandy were at the point they were going to smack me. And kick me. And run me over, and...

Closing thoughts: I am so excited about weighing myself tomorrow (never thought those words would come out of my mouth), I can't wait to see my loss for the last two weeks. Check out the numbers!
AND! I got a badass hair cut and I love it!