Yeah, yeah, yeah, so I haven't blogged in a few days and 10,000 things have happened, just never had time to do it.
things that I've learned this week:

1) don't eat crap at a baseball game the night before a weigh in day
2) don't count your money before you get it in your hand
3) don't underestimate the power of a good nights sleep
4) don't exercise in the late evening and think you can still go to bed at 10
5) don't talk on your cell phone and drive on site at the same time.
6) don't think everything that comes out of the kiln will look perfect
7) don't underestimate the amount of slobber that can come out of a great dane mix
8) don't think you can keep a scale in your house and not use it
9) don't believe that allergy season is over
10) the best damn feeling in the world is jeans that fit straight from the dryer

There are tons of stories behind each one of these items, but I'm not going to get into any of them. However, I will get into the fact that I had another successful weight loss week and once again, I did not die or suffer or kick & scream the whole week. I'm slowing seeing this way of life--finding balance between eating right, making choices when options are limited and exercise. Even though I'm still 80lbs from my goal, I am already feeling stronger and leaner--that might sound funny considering my fat rolls, but its true. I feel like I have physical AND emotional strength that I did not have before. I had a moment earlier in the week where I had a small freak out, but I quickly shook it off and saw the better side of things. Oh! And I have also started a pile in my closet that is "too big to wear"--that is just so freakin' cool!