Today Jodie asked me when I was going to blog. I told her that I had it open, but I just didn't have really anything to say. Things have been getting back to normal--no family, no classes, no weddings, pretty boring stuff. I really didn't have anything to share. She said the same thing and then we started talking about different stuff. She had suggested that we go shopping for some new clothes, my response was that that seems like a good idea considering things are getting big on me (yay!). I then told her a story about something that happened last night...it was decided after the story was over that this is what I should blog about...

I was explaining that I think I'm almost officially down a dress size. The stuff that I wear often is getting to big on me and it looks like I'm moving into the clothes that are one size down. I have these lounging pants/PJ bottoms whatever you want to call them and I LOVE 'EM. They are so comfy good, I wish I could wear them to work. So, after working out at the gym last night, I came home, took a shower and threw on these pants. They don't have draw string, they are just elastic. So, as I'm walking out of the bathroom, I notice how big they are on me. I proceed to stand in the middle of my room and shake my bum and hips so hard, the pants slide off of me! I was so tickled by what just happened, I had to do it again. I do it more violently this time along with plenty of sound effects (Brody didn't like that) and I laughed even harder. I pulled my pants on, smiled and went on my way...

Closing thoughts: I'm thoroughly enjoying these 'pants falling moments'. I have in the past have freaked out about things like that, but now I'm just finding them F U N. I couldn't wait to liberate my scale this morning--I was down 1lb (as posted to the right). I am extremely happy with my 1lb; I ate a bunch this weekend, I will fully admit that. I was careful at times not to go overboard, but wedding cake is just too good to pass up. I created a montage of pictures of myself when I had lost weight in the past--I'm going to hang it in my bathroom to help me remember that I've done this before and I can do it again!
Also, Jodie, Mel, Sandy and I have come up with a series of challenges to help us reach our goals. here is the schedule:
independence (to july 1) to jodie-versary (to july 31st)
jodie-versary (to july 31st) to nicole-day (sept 17)
nicole-day(sept 17) to SA Rock & Roll (nov 16)
SA Rock and Roll (nov 16) to mel's bday (dec 21st?)
we broke these up to help us and not make the challenge so long that we never get the fun rewards! we are such a reward motivated group :)
good job gals... let's keep up the good work!