tomorrow is weigh-in day and tonight I'm headed to an Astro's game--not a good combo. But! I plan on being very good, no need to shove 'baseball' food in my mouth, I'm sure they have some chicken sandwiches. My day already didn't start off too well... someone brought fresh, hot donuts to the backroom, I have Z E R O will power and I had to have one (or two), but no more than two--promise! LOL I will just have to skip something tonight that I wanted. That is how I need to maintain a 'balance' in my life with food--get something bad now, you don't get something bad later too. Hey folks, its not rocket science :)
Oh! I also walked/ran this morning again. Oh my achy body, I PMSing so bad, and my body hurts from that and from working out/running. I could not run that much this morning, I could not make my body do that at such an un-godly hour. But I did end up doing 2 miles on the treadmill, again, most walking, but I did it!