YIPPEE! Sandy had her baby yesterday--6 days before her scheduled C-Section and 20 days before her 'real' due date. Sage Logan Wayne was added to our little clique--who will add to the clan next!?!?

Man, I wish I had a portable device that I could blog on at any moment. When I was walking on the treadmill last night, there were so many things I was thinking of, and that I wanted to share. I can't remember for the life of me what those things were now. I guess that is age getting to me, huh?
Had a little bump in the road last night with the diet, but I got back on the horse this morning and doing well. After Jodie and I left the hospital we grabbed a bite to eat at PF.Chang's. OHMYGOSH that place just rocks. Besides the 10 bulbs of garlic that they used on our food, it was so damn good. But soon after the guilt settled in, but like I said, I got back on the horse today and I'm making smarter choices. AND I walked an hour on the treadmill last night :)

LOL, so after I got home from seeing the baby and having dinner, I immediately blew the "don't step on the scale for a week" thing out of the water. I HAD to weigh, I couldn't stop myself. Well, that was one of my dumber moves if you ask me and I freaked out by the number--hello, middle the day, after you ate, what did you expect!?!?!
So I promptly picked up the scale and took it over to Jodie's house where it will be visiting her house until Wednesday morning. I'm just shaking my head with how sad that really is!

Oh! And I am not my father Jodie! Long story, but I wanted to throw that out there.

Closing thoughts: That is just what we do. I've talked about friendship before and how much it means to me to have a close group of friends like I have. Yesterday was a text book example of how great it really is. Sandy needed us and Jodie and I dropped everything and we were out the door. And I know she would have done it for one of us. That is just what we do!



(2 hours later...)Oh! one more thing! Jodie sent me this picture; it was taken at a 5K in Fredricks.burg TX 5 years ago... I can't wait to 1) run again, 2) looking that good and 3) looking even better!