I'm so mad that I didn't blog last night, but things got busy at work and I couldn't get things out. So tonight, I have to catch up on two days! The horror. :-)

First, Kate, my sister in a former life is awesome and sneaky! I called her on Sunday to ask what their plans were for the Ru.nge wedding, they are coming in Friday lunch time and I'm so darn excited! I then lay on her that I want a tattoo. I know I have not address the tattoo issue here, I've been doing that off line with folks. I really want to get the Amer.ican Hear.t Assoc.ation Red.Dress tattooed on my inner left wrist. I want it small enough where I can hide it with a band aid or my watch, but have it be a of remembrance of my mother and a source of inspiration to keep on the right track. So, I pass this on to Kate and she is supportive of me. She got it instantly! (she always does) And then she tells me how proud she is of me and how I'm doing really well.
Nic: (inner thought) how does she know that I'm doing well?
Nic: huh?
Kate: I read your blog daily
Nic: Oh!!! Now I know how you know so much!
Kate: laughing
So, little Miss Kate has been reading this all along and has not left comments. I'm glad she is keeping up with me, it is nice to know that I have a silent supporter out there that is sending me good vibes. I'm planning on grabbing Kate and the daisy gals and having them support me while I get tattooed! I'm nervously excited!

I need to give a shout out to Bryan (jodie's man) for installing the cabinets in the garage for the cold working station! Another (very large) step to having a complete studio up and running. All I have to do is caulk around the seams and then i can start unpacking equipment and get things going. I can't wait to start playing!

Because I'm working nights, I got to sleep in a bit (8:30 whahoo!) I hit the gym with my fancy new notebook and I did upper body. I know I had a good workout b/c my arms and abs are killing me and it isn't even the next day yet! I love that 'hurt' feeling, it validates that I did have a good workout. After my workout, I followed Jodie's plan for the 1/2 and I walked 2.0 miles on the treadmill. I usually don't like the treadmill, but I got so used to it last week at the hotel, that I preferred to do 2 miles on that then on the elliptical. I was so happy with my walk, I was moving and grooving pretty good thru the whole thing and I had some rockin' music coming thru the headphones. Soon, I'll be running on it! eeeek, the thought!

Oh, check out the right side of the blog, I'm keeping a running total of weight loss and what week I'm in. I'm very excited to put stuff in 'writing', it helps me see how far I'm coming each week. (fyi, my weeks start on wednesdays)

Closing thought: Happy Birthday to my car, she was adopted 3 years ago today. I might have to buy her a car wash this weekend to celebrate!