If you were keeping up with my weight, you will notice that I gained a little this week. No excuses as to why that happened, it just did. Nothing I can do about it now. Right? I will have to say though that it is a bit disappointing, but that is life and I can't live in the past.
I've asked Jodie to come and hide my scale from me for a week. I tried putting it away so I couldn't weigh myself in between Wednesdays, but that last until Thursday night. So hiding it shall be--sad huh, no self control.

things are going well otherwise, I've been getting up and going to the gym each day, it hasn't been that difficult, I just do it.

I really need to get up to the glass studio and start working on some stuff. There are a few molds I want to get, but they are so dang expensive. I think I'm going to make a bunch of blanks that will fit in the molds I want to buy. I need to make a count-down to when Art.Ober.Fest is.

Closing thoughts: I'm very excited at the thought that the new sport bras that I ordered were to big for me, however, now I don't have a sport bra to wear. I ordered the size lower and hopefully that will be in soon and then I can start running! YAY!