Privileged: –adjective
1. belonging to a class that enjoys special privileges; favored: the privileged few.
2. entitled to or exercising a privilege.
3. restricted to a select group or individual: privileged information; a privileged position.

This past weekend, my Dad's brother Norm, his wife Terri and my Dad's sister Roxie came in to spend some time with me. I love seeing family since I live so far away from everyone. What I am about to write, I don't mean it in a bad way, but my family is very 'simple'. They are good people, but they don't live with 'nice' things, they live with what they need too. When they came to my house they were in awe of the things I had and couldn't believe that I do it 'on my own'. I felt like a huge snob, a spoiled brat that is showing off. They never made a rude comment to me, but I just felt like they were questioning everything that I had and if it was really necessary. I am very grateful for the items I have and feel very blessed that I do have such a good job and are able to have the things in the house that I like.

I tried to stay focused on my food this weekend, going to one of my favorite mexican restaurants did not help that cause. Regardless of what the scale reads tomorrow, I'm going to take this week as a learning experience. I also am in search of some good cardio routines that are fun, I don't want to get bored with the treadmill or elliptical. If anyone has ideas. send them my way.

Closing thoughts: when logging onto my blog today, I saw that I had a comment from a Spa.ce Ca.mp buddy. Thanks for the kind words Debbie. Please stay in touch and I'll drop you a line soon.