1460 days... that is how long it has been since I have run!
I finally got my super duper, super hold, nothing is going to move while wearing it bra. My gosh, it is a steal trap; those girls aren't going anywhere.
So, last night, Jodie and I hit the gym about an hour before they closed. Jodie had to do 5 miles and needed to get my 2 miles in ; we head over to the treadmills and got started. Jodie is booking it almost immediately, and i have to start off walking at a grandma's pace and then I work my way up. After a few minutes, I was thinking that there was no reason why i couldn't run. So I picked up the speed some and I was running again! I decided to do 2 minutes running, 3 to 4 minutes of walking. The 2 minutes of running seemed to go on forever, but the three minutes of walking went by in a flash. time sucks that way!

but yay me!