I cannot stop laughing. I'm just here laughing at myself (the dogs think I have lost it).
I just have to share...
I bought some dog food for the boys last night when I was running some errands, I hadn't taken it out the car yet and I used the last of their food this morning.
I never thought I would be living in my bathroom all day, or I would have brought it in last night. So, now the dogs are hungry as ever, driving me nuts, and I need to go get a 40lb bag of dog food out of my car.
Do I drag it across the driveway and into the house -- no not good, might rip open.
Do I get the laundry basket, dump it in there and drag that -- no too complicated.
Do I try to load up Samson like a mule and have him carry it in -- no, he's too skinny
I finally decide I'm just going to try to pick it up and carry it in the house myself.
wooo, woooo, woooo, I'm weaving back and forth, no energy from my incident today, finally I get lined up with the door and I'm heading in! Ohhh! So close -- just got the edge of the door jam. I bounce back (who knew that dog food could be spongy, or maybe its my gut), and I try to line up again and make it into the house this time. The bag gets immediately dropped and the dogs dance around it like I just brought in the best offering ever.
Great, now I have to pick it up on its end. 'Bend at the knees Nicole', I heave it up and place it against the counter. the dogs are still doing their sacrifice dance around me driving me nuts.
After opening the bag, and feed the dogs. I stand back and re-live the scene in my head and just start to laugh and laugh and laugh. I'm drunk off gatorade!
Just had to share! Thanks.
LOL