I feel sooo much better today, my eye is normal size, it still feels like there is something in there (like an eye lash or something) but the pain has gone away. The drops sting for a few minutes after I put them in there, but I can live with that compared to the pain I was experiencing.

As you can see, I'm up 1.8 lbs for the week. I'm not going to freak out about it, I'm just going to accept it and move on. Oh! I did something drastic today... I canceled my WW subscription and joined CalorieKing.com. Jodie found it and I really like it. The database is alot larger than WWs is, and they track everything for you. It even tracks your measurements to see if you are losing inches, but gaining muscle. Check it out!

Things are going very well on the Samson exiled from the bed front. Last night I had to tell him only twice (in the span of 2 minutes) to go lay down on his bed... once he really got settled, he didn't move the rest of the night. I have no clue what to do with myself with the whole bed. I can actually feel how the mattress is lower on one side from me sleeping on the right and the dogs on the left. I need to flip my mattress! I really hope this continues to be this easy; I know that I will continue to work at keeping them off of my bed.

So, I have been having some very odd dreams over the last couple of weeks; all of them involving my mother. Last night I was dreaming that my parents moved back into the house I grew up in Chicago and decided to retire there. I came in and decided to completely renovate the basement--I was going to pull down the paneling, pull out built-ins and put all new flooring in. We were going to make the place a that my dad could hang out in. My mom was telling stories as I was taking measurements, stories of things that we used to do down there when we were kids. We were also going thru old photo albums that managed to stay where we put them after 20+ years of not living there--it was all dream-like weird. But talking to my mom and just having her around left me with the best sense of comfort as I slept. I could feel that I was at peace--does that make sense? I was dreaming and in a deep sleep, but I also felt warm and loved. I have to admit, I'm enjoying these dreams of my mom, but they are also making me sad cause they are not real. I would do just about anything to call her up and tell her all about how I was make the old basement an awesome place. I can hear her laughing...