Happy 4th of July Eve! This weekend is shaping up to be a food fest. I have a 4th of July party tomorrow where everyone is bringing yummy side dishes and on Saturday I have a b-day I'm going to... I'm just going to have to take my time deciding on things and not go overboard with food.

Anywho, so I go into my closet this morning to get dressed this morning (I have so much laundry to do this weekend) and I'm staring at a bunch of clothes that I have no clue if I could wear or not. A few weeks ago I tried on a pair of jeans and then promptly hung back up because there was no way I would wear them that tight. I did get them on, they just were very uncomfortable. So, I grabbed those again this morning and put them on--holy moly, they fit! And!!!! Not only do they fit, I can actually take them off without unbuttoning them! What is up with that!?!?! I know my body is changing every day, but my gosh, it is incredible to me how much it is. You don't have to tell me I sound like a broken record, I know I do...

Happy 4th Y'all...