So here I am again, another day home from work, I'm beyond tired of this.
Here was my day:
Woke up like a good little girl and got dressed for the gym, I had intentions of doing a 5K on the treadmill as practice for this weekends 5K (at a minimum, I'm still walking that, dang it!). I grabbed a bottle of water, a towel and headed to my car. Once I got into the car I realized that my stomach really hurt and I didn't think that I could go to the gym. I turned the car off, went inside and then all heck broke loose! I spent my time between getting ready for work and in the bathroom. I thought everything was over so I drank a bottle of water, grabbed my bag and headed out the door.
I was at work, about to write a to-do list when I realized that I needed to get to a bathroom fast.
After that, I headed home. I know for a fact that there was nothing in my system by the time I crashed for a nap at 10:30am. :)
When I woke up, I felt better, but weak and then I had a moment of anger/frustration/sadness -- I'm tired of being sick.
So I'm standing up and declaring that I'm not taking it anymore. I will do everything to keep my mental/emotional/physical health at the best level possible. Enough said. Moving on...

So yesterday, I checked the airfare AGAIN for the weekend that Kelli is having her b-day party, the prices were obnoxious, and then I had the thought to check the prices for my b-day weekend. I almost fell of of my chair!! $238! my gosh, those are pre-$4/gallon gas prices. I jumped on the phone and called Continental to see if I could use my Seattle ticket. Yay! I could AND the best thing is that I'm receiving a flight coupon for $80 for the difference of the two tickets.
So I'm headed home, headed to see the family!!!! By the time I go, it will be just over 6mo from the last time I saw them. I can't wait to go!
My Kind of Town, Chicago is.
My Kind of Town, Chicago is.
My Kind of razz-ma-tazz and it has All That Jazz...
And each time I roam, Chicago keeps... calling me home!
(how sad is it that I can sing that song, I'll stop)

Closing thoughts:
Ms. Wayne is heading down here tomorrow for lunch, I'm determined to see her and hang out with the girls. I'll sit there and have bread sticks and water! LOL

I also want to give a shot out to Kelli who I learned today checks my blog daily. I'm a bit concerned of some of the stuff I say, so Kelli, please read with caution (I even told your mom that today, don't be mad). I love you though, and I cannot, cannot, cannot wait to see you, Brendan and Caitlyn. I miss you so much it hurts. Have a great b-day night, sorry I can't be there, but we'll celebrate both of our b-days when I get home. Hugs and kisses.